Dr. Sanjay Verma MD Patient Reviews

2.7

• Good
  • Bad

May 26th, 2016
doctor with previous criminal records
Very rude and ill-mannered with patients and very high charges as compared to others. Most importantly you come to know about total charges in the end only.

March 9th, 2014
Rejected
This doctor treated me for hepatitis c back in 2010. The treatment brought my viral load down from 13 mil to 250. One of the side effects was suicidal thoughts. After attempting suicide and having my viral load come back to 13 million, Dr. Verma refused to treat me and gave me 5 years to live. This doctor doesn't care about his patients.

January 27th, 2014
caregiver
Dr. Verma is only out for the buck. He runs people through the tests, endoscope, colonoscopy, etc. Then he is done with you. If you need someone to practice real medicine or care at all about your problem, this man is not it. He is a money-making machine that does not want to be bothered with actual people or their problems. He meets you, schedules you for the test(s). Then he is done with you. If he has prescribed a medication, you have to keep calling to actually get the medication called in. His staff is nice but I wouldn't let him see my dog now.

March 11th, 2011
Good Dr. ill stay with him
Dr. Verma is my 2nd GI Dr. He asked me to explain my problem. Gave me feedback devised a plan then followed threw. His office staff was very kind and gave a welcoming feeling. I would send any of my family members to him. I think dr verma is a great dr. And I hope to have a long dr patient relationship with him and his staff!! Baptist hospital by his office I can't say enough about the staff threre eather!

July 30th, 2010
NO BEDSIDE MANNER WHAT SO EVER. ONCE YOUR PROCEDURE IS DONE, AND HE WILL DO A PROCEDURE WHETHER YOU NEED ONE OR NOT. ONCE HE HAS COLLECTED THAT MONEY HE FORGETS YOU. SENDS YOU BACK TO PCP. IN TALKING TO OTHER PTS IN WAITING ROOM THEY SAID SAME. I SHOULD HAVE LEFT THEN, SORRY I DIDNT.

May 20th, 2010
Horrible Doctor
Don't go to him! He told me that family will only give you false hope. He also wanted to remove my colon right away saying that it was in too bad of condition, so I went to another doctor that wanted surgery as the last option and to try a more aggressive treatment via medication. I'm now 6 months in remission and feeling great thanks to Dr. Landan :)

June 20th, 2015