A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Vohra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Vohra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vohra
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Vohra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Vohra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vohra graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur.
Dr. Vohra has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Springs Hospital
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Vohra MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Vohra practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Vohra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Vohra practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Internists and Henderson Cardiologists.