A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Vohra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Vohra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Vohra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vohra graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur.
Dr. Vohra has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vohra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans