inactive

Sanjay Yadla MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

February 22nd, 2016
Not only was Dr Yadla amazing , he made my visit less never racking. The staff was amazing and very helpful with the insurance issues I had! Stayed on the phone for me for almost an hour to make sure I was taken care of!

December 15th, 2015
Dr. Sanjay Yadla
Dr. Yadla is very compassionate and brilliant in neurosurgery. I had a laminectomy of 2 levels in my spine and I'm still recovering, but doing great. I highly recommend him if you are searching for an outstanding neurosurgeon. Also, his staff is is wonderful along with the all the medical professionals at Alexian Brothers Hospital in Elk Grove Village, IL.

April 16th, 2015
Best ever
We had an emergency surgery and he was outstanding.

April 7th, 2014
Excellent
Dr. Yadla is extremely courteous, thorough and respectful. He took the time to show me my MRI pictures and explain them in detail and ordered the appropriate tests to cover all bases without being excessive.. The P.A., "Morgan" is also awesome. The two of them with their very friendly and efficient staff make a great team.