Dr. Sanjay Yathiraj MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Bradenton, FL

• Good
  • Bad

March 9th, 2017
Great physician and support staff
Dr. Yathiraj is a caring and exemplary physician. He takes the time to know and understand the patient before making a diagnosis. I am very impressed and completely trust him along with the other qualified doctors of the Pinnacle medical group who have cared for me. This is a fantastic team of docs to be sure!

January 18th, 2017
SPENDS TIME WITH HIS PATIENTS
Always takes time with his patients. Listens to my concerns. Great doc!

August 15th, 2016
Don't waste your time or money. This Dr. does not care and seems to forget what your talking about.

July 24th, 2016
Finally found the right Neurologist to fit my personality.
Dr. Yathiraj is the most intelligent, educated, compassionate neurologist I've ever met in all my years of dealing with brain doctors. His bedside manner per se is phenomenal, he is very straight up with the issue and he explains to where a person can understand from A to Z. He has a great since of humor and knows how to take a joke. The wait time to see him may be a little bit but it's well worth the wait because he takes the time with you as if you are the only one that exists in that whole office. I would highly recommend Dr. Sanjay Yathiraj, M.D. to my family members and closest friends!

March 8th, 2016
Dr. Yathiraj and his staff are very good at their jobs they perform.

February 6th, 2016
I went to him because of an abnormal MRI (4 lesions on brain) and other issues. He did sleep study and said that was my problem. He treated that to no avail. Nothing else was said about my MRI and no additional testing was done. I kept going to him and he treated me for my depression. When I started having other issues, he told me to see a psychiatrist. When I started having other problems, my gp ordered an MRI which came back with 30 lesions on the brain. He sent me back to Dr. Yathiraj. After running additional testing, he could not give me a diagnosis. After seeing another doctor in his office for one of the issues, he looked at my MRI and said you need to do something now. I quickly found another doctor. There are just no good neurologists in Bradenton.

December 22nd, 2015
Has a very pleasant personality and makes sure we understand what we are told .Asks if we have any questions .Personally guides us to the checkout station asking if we have any last questions telling us to be careful and take care of ourselves .

October 26th, 2011
Dr Yathiraj treated me 10 years ago for sleep disorder and neuro problems after a car accident. His bedside manner is excellent and I am still remembering him many years later! He treated me with respect and courtesy.

September 27th, 2011
Kind, intelligent, thorough... don't know where you would find a better Dr.
Dr. Yathiraj has excellent bedside manner and never makes you feel uncomfortable in any way. He is very thorough and gives the patient his full attention. What other doctor will listen to you for however long it takes until they get the full story? Yes, you will wait in the waiting room. Be prepared, bring a book. But seeing Dr. Yathiraj is well worth it.

September 10th, 2011
I personally think Dr. Y as I call him is a caring and compassionate doctor who cares about his patients. He has a sence of humor and makes me laugh. Dr. Y has a way of keeping me at ease. He has been a great doctor to my mom also who has been diagnoised with Fibermyalgia. I would highly recommend him. As far as his staff most are courteous and professional. The only problem I have is the wait time but with all Doctor offices Doctors are busy and patience is a virtue.

July 26th, 2009
Waiting time to see this doctor is entirely too long at every visit.

June 8th, 2017