Dr. Sanjay Yathiraj, MD
Video profile
7005 Cortez Rd W
Bradenton, FL 34210
941-750-0602
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Oct 26th, 2011

Dr Yathiraj treated me 10 years ago for sleep disorder and neuro problems after a car accident. His bedside manner is excellent and I am still remembering him many years later! He treated me with respect and courtesy.

|  Kind, intelligent, thorough... don't know where you would find a better Dr.  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2011

Dr. Yathiraj has excellent bedside manner and never makes you feel uncomfortable in any way. He is very thorough and gives the patient his full attention. What other doctor will listen to you for however long it takes until they get the full story? Yes, you will wait in the waiting room. Be prepared, bring a book. But seeing Dr. Yathiraj is well worth it.

Sep 10th, 2011

I personally think Dr. Y as I call him is a caring and compassionate doctor who cares about his patients. He has a sence of humor and makes me laugh. Dr. Y has a way of keeping me at ease. He has been a great doctor to my mom also who has been diagnoised with Fibermyalgia. I would highly recommend him. As far as his staff most are courteous and professional. The only problem I have is the wait time but with all Doctor offices Doctors are busy and patience is a virtue.

Jul 26th, 2009

Waiting time to see this doctor is entirely too long at every visit.