Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Lynne on Mar 8th, 2016

Dr. Yathiraj and his staff are very good at their jobs they perform.

Feb 6th, 2016

I went to him because of an abnormal MRI (4 lesions on brain) and other issues. He did sleep study and said that was my problem. He treated that to no avail. Nothing else was said about my MRI and no additional testing was done. I kept going to him and he treated me for my depression. When I started having other issues, he told me to see a psychiatrist. When I started having other problems, my gp ordered an MRI which came back with 30 lesions on the brain. He sent me back to Dr. Yathiraj. After running additional testing, he could not give me a diagnosis. After seeing another doctor in his office for one of the issues, he looked at my MRI and said you need to do something now. I quickly found another doctor. There are just no good neurologists in Bradenton.

Dec 22nd, 2015

Has a very pleasant personality and makes sure we understand what we are told .Asks if we have any questions .Personally guides us to the checkout station asking if we have any last questions telling us to be careful and take care of ourselves .

Oct 26th, 2011

Dr Yathiraj treated me 10 years ago for sleep disorder and neuro problems after a car accident. His bedside manner is excellent and I am still remembering him many years later! He treated me with respect and courtesy.

Kind, intelligent, thorough... don't know where you would find a better Dr. show details Kind, intelligent, thorough... don't know where you would find a better Dr.
Sep 26th, 2011

Dr. Yathiraj has excellent bedside manner and never makes you feel uncomfortable in any way. He is very thorough and gives the patient his full attention. What other doctor will listen to you for however long it takes until they get the full story? Yes, you will wait in the waiting room. Be prepared, bring a book. But seeing Dr. Yathiraj is well worth it.

Sep 10th, 2011

I personally think Dr. Y as I call him is a caring and compassionate doctor who cares about his patients. He has a sence of humor and makes me laugh. Dr. Y has a way of keeping me at ease. He has been a great doctor to my mom also who has been diagnoised with Fibermyalgia. I would highly recommend him. As far as his staff most are courteous and professional. The only problem I have is the wait time but with all Doctor offices Doctors are busy and patience is a virtue.

Jul 26th, 2009

Waiting time to see this doctor is entirely too long at every visit.