A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjaya Hebbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjaya Hebbar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjaya Hebbar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hebbar graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Hebbar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjaya Hebbar MD is a male General Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sanjaya Hebbar practice?
- Dr. Sanjaya Hebbar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanjaya Hebbar practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Oro Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson General Practitioners.