Dr. Sanjaya Saheta Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Sanjaya Saheta?

Posted on August 8th, 2016

I took my husband to Gateway Regional Hospital, in Granite City . He was in the middle of having a heart attack. They promptly took him in and Dr. Saheta was the cardiologist on call and luckily we got there just in time , because he and his associates were just leaving the hospital and it would have taken them 30-45 minutes to return and my husband would have died. Dr. Saheta was very blunt and honest about my husband's condition, telling me that he would die if they didn't cardiac Cath him immediately... The procedure should've only taken an half hour to 45 minutes...but, my husband arrested twice while undergoing the procedure. And Dr. Saheta made sure he didn't die... they put a stent in through his groin to the blockage and here we are almost a year later and my husband is still with us and enjoying his second chance. I will NEVER be able to thank Dr. Saheta and his associates enough for saving my husband's life.

Posted on May 22nd, 2015