Dr. Sanjaya Sooriarachchi Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sanjaya Sooriarachchi?

March 1st, 2017

Warm and gentle care

Dr. Sooriarachchi was always gentle, caring, kind and patient with my mother during all her visits with him. He paid special attention to make sure she was on the right medication. I believe because of him she lived as long as she did - 96 years. I will soon be a patient of his and am very happy about this.

August 28th, 2014

Very Uncaring

This was the day I was supposed to call Dr. Sooriarachchi's office to obtain results of some tests that were completed on my Mother. I was told by the female who answered the phone that he was busy with other patients and that he would be in a meeting all afternoon. She did pull up the results to see if maybe she could give me some information, however, the case was locked. Apparently his partner, Dr. Malpani, had not bothered to look at the case. The person on the phone told me that she would see if she could get either doctor to call me back before they stepped into their meeting. I waited for hours and never heard from them. Apparently, both of these doctors do not want to be bothered by their patients or their caregivers.

February 25th, 2015