Dr. Sanjeeb Shrestha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanjeeb Shrestha?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 23rd, 2015

Medication Compensation?

After a year of treatment, I received a letter notifying me that care would be ended immediately. This came a few days after declining to continue name brand medication (overly advertised) due to experiencing horrible side effects. I stated I wanted to continue treatment with just one medication to avoid further illnesses. She agreed, then sent a letter ending care. It seems as though there might be some compensation from these companies to use their medication and when you want to try other treatment, she drops you. The charges to the insurance are outrageous, but you're lucky to get 5 minutes of her time and she doesn't take the time to hear all your symptoms and medication side effects. Very dangerous.

July 24th, 2012

Very satisfied

Had my endoscopy and colonoscopy yesterday. Didn't spend much post-op time with me. I guess I'll have to wait till my 3 week follow-up to ask specific questions about his findings. Otherwise, I really like him and feel he's handling my case accordingly.I'll post again if anything changes....

May 29th, 2016