Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
Medication Compensation? show details Medication Compensation?
by Amy Jones on Jan 23rd, 2015

After a year of treatment, I received a letter notifying me that care would be ended immediately. This came a few days after declining to continue name brand medication (overly advertised) due to experiencing horrible side effects. I stated I wanted to continue treatment with just one medication to avoid further illnesses. She agreed, then sent a letter ending care. It seems as though there might be some compensation from these companies to use their medication and when you want to try other treatment, she drops you. The charges to the insurance are outrageous, but you're lucky to get 5 minutes of her time and she doesn't take the time to hear all your symptoms and medication side effects. Very dangerous.

Very satisfied show details Very satisfied
Jul 24th, 2012

Had my endoscopy and colonoscopy yesterday. Didn't spend much post-op time with me. I guess I'll have to wait till my 3 week follow-up to ask specific questions about his findings. Otherwise, I really like him and feel he's handling my case accordingly.I'll post again if anything changes....

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by razorback_s00 on Sep 27th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Is a very good Doctor, Nice office & staff is nice.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com