A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjeet Narang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjeet Narang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjeet Narang, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Narang graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Narang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjeet Narang BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanjeet Narang practice?
- Dr. Sanjeet Narang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanjeet Narang practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Foxboro, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists and Boston Pain Management Doctors.