Dr. Sanjeet Narang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanjeet Narang?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Sanjeet Narang?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 28th, 2016

Horrible Doctor

I saw the Dr. three times, the first two time were ok, the last time waited three hours. Was going to leave but needed answers on my problem. He spent two minutes with me and open the door and left in the middle of a conversation. Never let me finish asking the question I had. Must of heard me because I was so upset saying loudly he just up and ignored me. He did come out and ask why I was so upset. Guess I was loud oops! I went home and canceled the appointment . Now looking for another Doctor.

May 25th, 2016

Best Doctor I've ever had and I've had many...

Have been seeing Dr. Narang for years for pain management. He is undoubtedly the finest Doctor I have ever had and truly cares about the patients he cares for. He typically runs a little behind schedule because he takes all the time it takes with each patient to thoughtfully evaluate their situation. I cannot recommend Dr. Narang highly enough. He has mitigated my chronic pain and saved my life.

October 6th, 2015

DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR

I waited for 2 hours before I was seen. He told me that his wife might call so he may need to answer his cell phone. This was fine the first visit, but it became the routine on the next 2 visits. After the 2 hour wait we started our conversation and 5 minutes into it he got a message on his phone and literally walked out in the middle of my sentence. 5 mins later an assistant came in and wanted to take me to check out. I was horrified. I explained that I waited for 2 hours and that he walked out in mid sentence. They told me I could wait, but that he was in a procedure! I waited. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and even went back. At my next appointment I explained a new pain I was having and he asked ME what I I wanted to do about it. I never went to medical school...I thought it was a rhetorical question, but he actually waited for an answer and FINALLY decided on x-rays. He NEVER examined me until my 3rd visit when he decided that he didn't believe that I ever had surgery & wanted to see the scar. I DID have ALL of my medical records faxed to him so I don't know why he would doubt it. He actually had me pull up my dress. He claimed he wanted to see where my new pain was. But…why didn't he do a physical exam before ordering the x-rays? Each time I left his office I felt like I had been interrogated. Not once did he ever ask me how I was actually doing. I RAN out of there & found a new doctor!

February 26th, 2014

DR TOM

DR IS IN A HURRY AND WALKS AWAY AFTER 1 MINUTE 3 TIMES I VISITED AND COMPLAINS .

February 20th, 2014

very dissapointing

After waiting over 2 hours to be seen I left there the same way I went in lost and in pain....the entire visit was the Dr.typing on the computer and speaking on the phone to another patient.. I left feeling like a drug seeker and unimportant. I am not a drug seeker I don't take heavy narcotics. Not only would I not refer friends or family to see him I would vehemently insist against it........

March 21st, 2012

h

i have been a patient of Dr.Narangs for many years, he is the most caring Dr. i have ever had i wish there were more like him, he makes you very comfortable to talk to him and he really cares about getting to the bottom of the issues you are having. when i leave his office i feel like ive just left a friends his staff in foxboro is amazing. i would highley recommend him and his staff to all

February 27th, 2012

Caring, Pain Management Doctor. Highly Recommended.

I see Doctor Narang in Foxboro for Trigger Point Injections. He is one of the most caring doctors I've ever met. He makes you feel comfortable during a procedure as well as the rest of the staff and nurses. Wait time is minimal like less than 10 min. Will do what he can in his power to help you feel better.

January 26th, 2009