A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjeev Kaul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjeev Kaul, Urologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaul graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Kaul has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjeev Autarkishen Kaul MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjeev A. Kaul practice?
- Dr. Sanjeev Kaul has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanjeev Kaul practices Urology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Royal Oak Urologists.