A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjeev Aggarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjeev Aggarwal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aggarwal graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Aggarwal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aggarwal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans