A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjeev Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjeev Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjeev Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kent General Hospital
- Milford Memorial Hospital
- Bayhealth Kent General
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjeev B Patel MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjeev B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Sanjeev Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanjeev Patel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Smyrna, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, DE.
See Smyrna Internists and Smyrna Cardiologists.