A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjeev Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjeev Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kent General Hospital
- Milford Memorial Hospital
- Bayhealth Kent General
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan