A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjeev Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjeev Patel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjeev Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bayhealth Kent General
- Kent General Hospital
- Milford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjeev B Patel MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjeev B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Sanjeev Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjeev Patel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Dover, DE.
See Dover Internists and Dover Cardiologists.