A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjeev Bakshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakshi graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Bakshi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjeev Bakshi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanjeev Bakshi practice?
- Dr. Sanjeev Bakshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjeev Bakshi practices Geriatric Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Geriatric Doctors.