A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjeev Bakshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjeev Bakshi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bakshi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bakshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakshi graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Bakshi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjeev Bakshi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanjeev Bakshi practice?
- Dr. Sanjeev Bakshi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanjeev Bakshi practices Geriatric Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Geriatric Doctors.