Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sanjeev Chhangani
Dr. Sanjeev Chhangani, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with other offices in Vineyard Haven, MA and Boston, MA (and 2 other locations). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Chhangani is affiliated with North Shore Medical Center - Salem Hospital, UF Health Jacksonville and Massachusetts General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Sanjeev Chhangani has the following 3 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Sanjeev Chhangani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. John Catanzaro
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi10
Dr. Senthil Meenrajan
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi16
Dr. Pramod Reddy
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi