Dr. Sanjeev Dewan MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

May 14th, 2016
After my first appointment at Ohio Eye Alliance, Inc. I paid my $45.00 co-pay with cash – I was told I needed to return for a measurement – After my second visit I received another $45.00 bill for co-pay in the mail – I called three other eye care centers and all of them said the measurement is done in the initial visit – My insurance company disputed the charges as unreasonable – Ohio Eye Alliance reduced the charges to the insurance company but threatens to turn me over to collections – They don’t care about providing quality eye care – They are only in it for the money – Go to a reputable Eye Care Center.

February 17th, 2016
I would highly recommend this doctor, he is very talented in his practice, He treated me with the best skill and care as the professional in his field that he is.

January 11th, 2016
Awesome Doctor
Down to earth,very nice human being. My son was operated by him and was taken care really well and we could see a lot of improvement post surgery. I have seen Lord Sai Baba in him. Would never ever forget him in my life. Thank you so much Sir and wish you and your family a very long life.

October 8th, 2015
ONE WORD: NO

May 25th, 2015
Did not listen well or address my questions. Instead, he scolded me for interrupting him when it was evident he was not answering my question. I left the office with no answer, feeing a foot tall, and wondering if he treats his wife well.

July 13th, 2013
Oustanding Cataract Surgery
I found Sanjeev Dewan Md to be a wonderful doctor. He spent time with me, and helped me feel at ease about the upcoming cataract surgery. My eye is all healed, and my vision restored in that eye. I can never thank him enough for doing my surgery through Mission Cataract and never making me feel unworthy because I could not afford to pay. God bless him and his family for taking the time to help someone in need.

October 14th, 2011
Very kind, professional and knowledgeable.

April 30th, 2011
Awesome doctor
Dr. Dewan has been nothing but good to my family. He has done two surgeries on my son and one on me. He makes sure you know what is going to happen and is willing to answer any questions. He is extremely caring. I don't know who rated him as having a poor bedside manner, but I would be willing to say THEY are the one with the problem. He has talked to me through my tears and anxiety at thought of my child having surgery and never made me feel bad about it. When my child got sick from the anesthesia and the hospital sent him home sick, he called me back immediately, and then called back 2 more times to check on him, and never made me feel like I was bothering him. He is a skilled, kind, caring man.

August 16th, 2017