Dr. Sanjeev Dutta MD, FRCSC, and MA is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjeev Dutta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Dutta graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dutta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dutta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sanjeev Dutta practice?
Dr. Sanjeev Dutta practices Pediatrics, Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA and Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians, Palo Alto Surgeons, and Palo Alto Pediatric Surgeons.