A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjeev Dutta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjeev Dutta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Esophageal Atresia
- Hirschsprung Disease
- Short Bowel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Dutta graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Dutta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjeev Dutta FACS, FRCSC, and MA is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sanjeev Dutta practice?
- Dr. Sanjeev Dutta has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjeev Dutta practices Pediatric Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatric Surgeons.