A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjeev Garhwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjeev Garhwal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garhwal
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garhwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjeev Garhwal, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Garhwal graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Garhwal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Cascade Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjeev Garhwal MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjeev Garhwal practice?
- Dr. Sanjeev Garhwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjeev Garhwal practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Everett, WA.
See Everett Internists and Everett Cardiologists.