A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjeev Garhwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjeev Garhwal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garhwal
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garhwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjeev Garhwal, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Garhwal graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Garhwal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Cascade Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjeev Garhwal MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjeev Garhwal practice?
- Dr. Sanjeev Garhwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjeev Garhwal practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Everett, WA.
See Everett Internists and Everett Cardiologists.