Learn more about Dr. Sanjeev Garhwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjeev Garhwal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjeev Garhwal, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Garhwal graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Garhwal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Cascade Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjeev Garhwal MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sanjeev Garhwal practice?
- Dr. Sanjeev Garhwal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanjeev Garhwal practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Everett, WA.
See Everett Internists and Everett Cardiologists.