Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sanjeev Garhwal
Dr. Sanjeev Garhwal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Everett, WA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Garhwal is affiliated with Providence Regional Medical Center Everett, Providence General Medical Center and Providence Everett Medical Center - Mill Creek Campus. Dr. Garhwal has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sanjeev Garhwal has the following 4 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Sanjeev Garhwal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Everett, WA.
Dr. Michael Liang
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Everett, WA 0 mi19
Dr. Julie Wood-Mcclure
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Everett, WA 0 mi20
Dr. Thomas Richardson Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Everett, WA 0 mi18