A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjeev Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjeev Gupta, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjeev Gupta, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Gupta MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjeev K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Sanjeev Gupta has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sanjeev Gupta practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Deerfield Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland Park, FL and Boynton Beach, FL.
See Deerfield Beach Urologists.