A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjeev Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjeev Jain is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jain
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjeev Jain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Jain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjeev Jain MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjeev Jain practice?
- Dr. Sanjeev Jain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanjeev Jain practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists, Forest Hills Hematologists, and Forest Hills Oncologists.