A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjeev Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjeev Jain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jain
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjeev Jain, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Jain has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjeev Jain MD and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanjeev Jain practice?
- Dr. Sanjeev Jain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanjeev Jain practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA.
See Vancouver Allergists and Vancouver Internists.