Dr. Sanjeev Jain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanjeev Jain?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Sanjeev Jain?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 6th, 2013

Changing our lives for the better

Our experience has been that Dr. Jain is a wonderful, intuitive, knowledgable doctor. I am amazed that he has a 100% success rate with curing food allergies. We are currently undergoing that process and find the staff wonderful. I understand that promptness is an issue but I would rather wait for time with a doc who is willing to answer all my questions than one who rushes through. Feel bad for those who have not had a positive interaction but that has not been our experience.

October 22nd, 2013

Since coming to Dr. Jain my allergies have worsened even though I'm continuing immunotherapy. Continuing NOT just starting! They are constantly throwing away my vials because they have "expired", is this just a way to increase his billables for insurance? I never had this issue with my former doctor and he is one of the top doctors I'm the nation, I only left him because I moved here. I have waited hours for Dr. Jain only to sit there and have him bob his head back and forth "yah, yah" and push prescriptions left and right. With my former doctor I was doing so well I didn't have to take a bunch of prescriptions but I am finding myself needing more and more now. My family and I will be switching doctors which is sad because his office staff is absolutely wonderful!! I have given this man too much of my time and money! Think twice before going to him. I will drive took Vancouver if I have too!!

April 10th, 2013

Caution

My daughter was tested for food allergies 5 years ago. Unbeknownst to me, he used out dated labs that often have false positives and/or detect such low levels that they are not a concern. My daughter's life has been completely changed for the past 5 years because she was misdiagnosed as having a nut allergy. Consequently she has developed high levels of anxiety, isolation, and paranoia. We saw a new allergist last week and I brought her old tests. He took one look and said that they have been trying to get doctors not to use the test because it produces so many false positives. He did a thorough H&P and stated that she did not have food allergies. He proceeded to do a skin test and she was negative! I am so angry at the unnecessary stress, anxiety, and cost that it has caused my family. We have spent thousands of dollars on doctor's appointment, testing, labs, medication, Epi Pens, and special food. I would use caution when utilizing this physician as his allergy testing is out dated.

August 18th, 2010

Very caring and thorough...

Takes time to listen and understand individual situation. Very thorough in diagnosis and treatment plan.

March 29th, 2017