A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjeev Aggarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjeev Aggarwal, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Aggarwal graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Aggarwal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- North Kansas City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjeev Aggarwal MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sanjeev Aggarwal practice?
- Dr. Sanjeev Aggarwal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanjeev Aggarwal practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Surgeons and Kansas City Cardiothoracic Surgeons.