A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjeev Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjeev Sharma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Sharma has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjeev K Sharma MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanjeev K. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Sanjeev Sharma has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sanjeev Sharma practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Family Physicians.