A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjeev Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjeev Sharma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Sharma has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjeev K Sharma MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanjeev K. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Sanjeev Sharma has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sanjeev Sharma practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Family Physicians.