Learn more about Dr. Sanjeev Kohli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjeev Kohli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjeev Kohli, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Headache Disorders
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohli graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla.
Dr. Kohli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Potomac Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjeev Kohli BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanjeev Kohli practice?
- Dr. Sanjeev Kohli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanjeev Kohli practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Woodbridge, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA.
See Woodbridge Internists and Woodbridge Sleep Medicine Doctors.