Learn more about Dr. Sanjeev Kothare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjeev Kothare is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kothare
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Kothare Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjeev Kothare, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Brain Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Generalized Epilepsy
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Mental Disorders
- Partial Epilepsies
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kothare graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Kothare has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjeev Kothare MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjeev Kothare practice?
- Dr. Sanjeev Kothare has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanjeev Kothare practices Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See New York Psychiatrists, New York Sleep Medicine Doctors, New York Pediatricians, and New York Neurologists.