A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjeev Goswami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goswami
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goswami Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjeev Goswami, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Goswami graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Goswami has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Goswami MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sanjeev K. Goswami practice?
- Dr. Sanjeev Goswami has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjeev Goswami practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Internists and Stockton Pulmonologists.