A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjeev Mall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjeev Mall, Family Practice, Wound Care Specialist is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mall
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjeev Mall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Negative-Pressure Wound Therapy
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
Education & Awards
Dr. Mall graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Mall MD is a male Allergist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Sanjeev K. Mall practice?
- Dr. Sanjeev Mall has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sanjeev Mall practices Family Medicine, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Allergy near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: South Gate, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Anaheim Primary Care Doctors, Anaheim Hospitalists, Anaheim Internists, and Anaheim Allergists.