A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjeev Mall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjeev Mall, Family Practice, Wound Care Specialist is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjeev Mall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Negative-Pressure Wound Therapy
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
Education & Awards
Dr. Mall graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Mall has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Mall MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Practice, Hospitalist, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Sanjeev K. Mall practice?
- Dr. Sanjeev Mall has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjeev Mall practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Practice, Hospitalist, and Allergy near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists, Anaheim General Practitioners, and Anaheim Allergists.