Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sanjeev Mehta
Dr. Sanjeev Mehta, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Endocrinology and Pediatrics. Dr. Mehta is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - West Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Sanjeev Mehta has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Sanjeev Mehta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Lori Laffel
Boston, MA 0.01 mi33
Dr. Marion Mansfield
Pediatric Endocrinology, Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Boston, MA 0.01 mi39
Dr. Sudha Biddinger
Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology
Boston, MA 0.01 mi15