A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjeev Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjeev Mehta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Mehta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjeev Mehta, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Mehta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjeev Narendra Mehta MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjeev N. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Sanjeev Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjeev Mehta practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Pediatric Specialists.