Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sanjeev Mittal
Dr. Sanjeev Mittal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN, with other offices in Memphis, TN and Memphis, TN. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mittal is affiliated with Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital, Baptist Memorial Hospital-Memphis and Nea Medical Center. Dr. Mittal has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sanjeev Mittal has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sanjeev Mittal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Manoj Jain
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Memphis, TN 0 mi27
Dr. Raed Imseis
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Memphis, TN 0 mi30
Dr. Amna Malik
Memphis, TN 0 mi8