Dr. Sanjeev Patel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

December 13th, 2014
The best cardiologist ever !
The first time I meet Dr. Patel was a few years ago and I am so very happy and blessed to have him as my cardiologist. He has great bedside manner and goes above and beyond. He is very intelligent and to the point with all the answers you need. He is such a caring doctor it is his nature it is who he is. He always shows up in the ER to see me , as well as, when I am admitted @HUMC. He is always there to assure me that he will get to the bottom of the illness. I only have high regards for Dr. Patel. My sister & mother are happy that Dr. Patel crossed my path in life. I am glad he is my cardiologist ! The office staff is wonderful & caring people who makes me feel at ease. I would give Dr. Patel a 10 stars. Thank You....

October 15th, 2014
Thoughtful, intelligent doctor
Dr. Patel is warm, caring and highly intelligent. He also has the ability to converse with you n a human level, which puts you at ease.

February 20th, 2014
Very personable and takes time to listen to the patient
This doctor is very professional, courteous and spends time with me.

December 27th, 2013
Colleague and Patient
Dr Patel is the best. I rely on him tremendously to oversee the medical and cardiological care of my patients who undergo surgery at Hackensack UMC. I cannot count the number of patients who I send to him just for medical clearance who end up switching to him as their doctor even after the operation. I have also seen him as a patient and I have to say he is amazing. He was thorough, made sure to explain everything even when everything was ok and is a warm/caring/intelligent physician. THE BEST!

August 4th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor Horrible Staff
My grandmother was a patient of his until he stopped taking medicare. Even when I see him out of the office he still asks how she is. He is a wonderful doctor. Explains everything so you understand. But his staff sucks. I work in a doctors office and a patient of ours saw him. According to his staff the patient was never seen. His staff is rude and unhelpful. But he is a great doctor.

May 11th, 2012
Dr.Patel always puts my mind at ease. He is a very caring doctor. Both Dr.Patel and his office staff are very helpful with anything I need or ask for.

March 29th, 2012
Happy to Visit Doctors Office
The office staff is very caring and helpful, they always call for all my test results. Dr.Patel is the best at answering all my questions and easing all my concerns.

November 18th, 2011
Great Doctor! Saved my life!
Absolutely know s his stuff. I am alive, & well thanks to Dr. Patel.

July 12th, 2011
office staff unprofessional and discourtious
Dr Patel's office has impeded my ability to see and get an appointment with Dr Patel to the point where I had to rely on a Triage nurse for advice when my blood count dropped after being released to soon.I have not been able to see or talk to MY CARDIOLOGIST since I last saw him in Hackensack Hospitalon May28th.DO YOU NEED OR WANT THIS KIND OF TREATMENT