Dr. Sanjeev Prakash Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanjeev Prakash?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Sanjeev Prakash?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 2nd, 2017

Very professional. Explained disease process and other possible diagnosis. Took his time did not rush in and out.

September 26th, 2016

Knows his business

I trust what he tells me to be accurate. I will drive to Saginaw to see him, rather than go to someone closer to me.

November 14th, 2015

Worst Doctor I've ever encountered

This man was so rude. No bed side manner what so ever. Accusatory, doesn't listen, makes assumptions. Had the nerve to ask me why I was even sent to him. He offered me no advice or help. It's sad my insurance has to pay for about 5mins of his time that I received on both of my visits. Constantly interrupted, disregarded my diagnosis I felt. SHAME ON YOU!

August 20th, 2013

Great Experience

May 10th, 2013

Horrible

Arrogant and treats his staff like dirt.

October 15th, 2012

Arrogant know it all.

Would not let me complete a sentence and consistanly talked over me. Rude and arrogent. Office scheduled 2nd appointment that I promptly canceled then they billed me for the appointment. Worst Dr I have ever seen.

November 4th, 2011

Great doctor

He is a very good doctor that I would recommend without any reservations.

March 23rd, 2011

I am working because of Dr. Prakash

i have seen dr prakash since 1993 and if it was't for him i would not be working now. evry doctor i had seen had told me that i have osteoarthritis and nothing can be done for me. then i saw dr prakash curing my mother in law of polymyalgia and decided to see him myself. that was life changing for me. dr prakash diagnosed psoriatic arthritis and put me on metho trexate and i have not looked back. i went back to work and am still working. if i had not seen dr prakash i would be in wheel chair by now.

June 5th, 2010

Great Rheumatologist

Super nice and personable. I can't say enough about him or his receptionist who drive to Owosso from Saginaw 2 times a week. Wish they could move to Georgia with me.

January 9th, 2010

Very Focused Doctor

I am a critical care nurse and I know something about doctors. Dr. Prakash has treated my lupus for a long time. The thing I like best about him is his laser like focus. He never orders a test unless it is going to change the treatment and he always prescribes cheapest medication with least side effects. If it wasn't for him, I would be dead or disabled by now.My mom was also his patient but she always wants MRI scan every little pain she has which dr prakash refused. Then she did not keep her appointments with him and so he discharged her. The only thing about which i have mixed feelings is that he discharges the patients if they do not keep 3 appointments in a row. Other than that he is great doctor.

November 21st, 2009

One of the Best in Saginaw

I have ankylosing spondylitis and have been his patient for 16 years. At that time I was admitted there for hip pain for which they could not find the cause until Dr. Prakash came in and said it was ankylosing spondylitis. Since then I have been his patient and a fan. He and his staff have been always courteous to me. The same gal Nannette has been there working for him all these years. I recommend him without any hesitation.

August 17th, 2017