Learn more about Dr. Sanjeev Puri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjeev Puri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puri
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Puri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjeev Puri, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Puri graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Puri has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Holy Family Medical Center
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjeev Puri MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjeev Puri practice?
- Dr. Sanjeev Puri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanjeev Puri practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Moline, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Davenport, IA.
See Moline Cardiologists.