A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjeev Puri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjeev Puri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjeev Puri, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Puri graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Puri has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Holy Family Medical Center
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjeev Puri MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjeev Puri practice?
- Dr. Sanjeev Puri has 9 office locations.
Dr. Sanjeev Puri practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Moline, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Davenport, IA and Rock Island, IL.
See Moline Cardiologists.