Dr. Sanjeev Shukla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanjeev Shukla?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Sanjeev Shukla?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 22nd, 2014

Best doctor for my kid

I am picky about dictors especiallubwhen itvcomes to my children i myself am in the medical field and yhis makes it harder for me to choose because i have hogher expectations.but doctor shulka is an amazing doctor he never ignored anything even if its little he is so experienced nows exactly what to test for and is always prompt and accurate n 5 years i have found hom the moat wondrful doctor ever!!!! Also he is great with kids !!!!! My daughter waits and waitsbto have an appointment with him

August 7th, 2012

wonderful dr

all 3 of my children have dr. shukla as their pediatrian. We have been seeing him for 20 years. I would rate him very very high!!

April 25th, 2011

Great care for my children

Dr. Shukla has provided excellent care for my children over the years. Whether it was ear infections or more serious health issues as they got older, he always treated them with care and always got down to the bottom of the issue. We never wait long in the waiting room and he always squeezes us in whenever I call for an appointment with good follow-up. He is very encouraging and a good role model for the children to follow healthy lives. I am very grateful!

January 19th, 2011

Excellent pediatrician!

Dr. Shukla has wonderfully cared for my three daughters for over 15 years. Words cannot express the gratitude I feel for him and for his staff. He always has the best staff and he seems to really lead by example. The care he has shown to my daughters is invaluable to me. He knows pediatric care and is very in tune with my children. I have learned so much about children's health from him. When he walks into the room, I feel comfort in knowing that he will always diagnose correctly. He is very passionate about medicine and taking care of children. Too bad he only accepts patients under 21. I would like him to be my doctor!

November 18th, 2010

More concerened with not having a lawsuit than doing what is best for the patient.

August 22nd, 2017