A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Singh, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar Singh graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kumar Singh has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Singh MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Singh practice?
- Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Singh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Singh practices Psychiatry near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Psychiatrists.