A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Singh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar Singh
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Singh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Singh, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar Singh graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kumar Singh has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Singh MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Singh practice?
- Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Singh has 10 office locations.
Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Singh practices Psychiatry near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Deltona, FL and Orange City, FL.
See Orlando Psychiatrists.