A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjeev Slehria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjeev Slehria is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slehria
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slehria Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjeev Slehria, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Slehria graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Slehria has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjeev Slehria MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjeev Slehria practice?
- Dr. Sanjeev Slehria has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanjeev Slehria practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Internists and Fayetteville Gastroenterologists.