A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjeev Vaderah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjeev Vaderah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjeev Vaderah, BS, FRCPC, MBBS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaderah graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Vaderah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Skagit Valley Hospital
- Providence General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjeev Vaderah BS, FRCPC, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjeev Vaderah practice?
- Dr. Sanjeev Vaderah has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjeev Vaderah practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Mount Vernon, WA.
See Mount Vernon Cardiologists.