Learn more about Dr. Sanjeev Vaderah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjeev Vaderah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaderah
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Vaderah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjeev Vaderah, BS, FRCPC, MBBS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaderah graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Vaderah has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Skagit Valley Hospital
- Providence General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjeev Vaderah BS, FRCPC, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjeev Vaderah practice?
- Dr. Sanjeev Vaderah has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjeev Vaderah practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Mount Vernon, WA.
See Mount Vernon Cardiologists.