A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjeev Vasishtha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjeev Vasishtha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjeev Vasishtha, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasishtha graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vasishtha has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjeev Vasishtha BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sanjeev Vasishtha practice?
- Dr. Sanjeev Vasishtha has 9 office locations.
Dr. Sanjeev Vasishtha practices Pediatrics near Center Valley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hazleton, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Center Valley Pediatricians.