Dr. Sanjeev Venkataraman MD Patient Reviews

• Adolescent Medicine Bloomfield Township, MI

• Good
  • Bad

February 22nd, 2017
Drug-Pushing Doctor Ruined My Health!
Horrible incompetent doctor! He prescribed meds (which have since been the subject of numerous lawsuits) for a condition it turned out I didn't even have -- and I ended up gaining over 100 lbs in less than 2 years as a result of those unnecessary drugs while this "doctor" sat back and did nothing but prescribe more & more meds, as my appetite skyrocketed and my energy levels plummeted and I gained more & more weight. It was only after he'd put me on a 12th drug that I finally woke up, stopped seeing him and got of ALL the meds. Its been a long time since I've seen him (many years -- maybe even a decade) but I'm STILL struggling to lose the weight that I gained because of those meds, and I've developed other health problems (including sleep apnea, GERD, knee pain & joint issues, etc.) because of being overweight, and which also in some cases (like the sleep issues resulting in little to no energy to exercise) are making it even harder to lose weight. Not to mention that, in part, its his incompetence that has made me so distrustful of the entire medical/dental profession that prior to August/September of 2016 (when I had no choice -- after ending up in the ER with chest pains) I hadn't seen ANY doctors since 2008, and I haven't seen a dentist in 8 years (since 2009) -- and now I'm having dental issues (receding gums, tooth & gum pain, etc.) as well! I curse Sanjeev Venkataraman every day and wish I'd never gone to him. He ruined my health -- and it has taken/will take years (if ever!) to recover from all the damage he's done!!

November 29th, 2016
I have seen several psychiatrists over the last 40 years. Dr. Raman is professional and kind. Finally, I have a doctor that has me on the right medications and I feel the best I have ever felt.

June 22nd, 2015
Terrible, unprofessional, highly rude.

February 22nd, 2017