A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjeev Wasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjeev Wasan, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjeev Wasan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasan graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wasan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Inova Loudoun Hospital, Landsdowne Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjeev Madanlal Wasan MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanjeev M. Wasan practice?
- Dr. Sanjeev Wasan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanjeev Wasan practices Internal Medicine near Leesburg, VA.
See Leesburg Internists.