A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjeeva Kalva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjeeva Kalva, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalva graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Kalva has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjeeva Prasad Kalva MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjeeva P. Kalva practice?
- Dr. Sanjeeva Kalva has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sanjeeva Kalva practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Waltham, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.