Dr. Sanjeevani Jain MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

August 27th, 2013
Overmedicates
Unfortunately Dr Jain over medicates. She thinks that pills will take all the pain and suffering away. Seen too many people pay a HIGH price for this....without therapy and family intervention you are screwed.....the medications she prescribed all interacted and it was not good. Think before you schedule to see her.

August 10th, 2012
Poor experience
Dr Jain did not listen or take notes obviously as she asked my daughter and I the same questions during 3 rushed and very expensive visits. She seemed calculated and in caring. At times even rude. My feeling is that she is thinking about her bank account as you are talking to her. At the end of what I decided was my last session with her she mumbled something to me and when I asked her to repeat she refused. A frustrating waste of money. I do not recommend.

August 1st, 2012
I first started going to see Dr. Jain two years ago. During that time she put me on two different medicines, a month later I was in a mental hospital. According to the staff there those two medications should NOT have been mixed and they took me off of one right away.I unfortunately continue to see her because of insurance problems, however I do not recommend her. The wait is over 45 mins. long and the appointments are less than 10 mins. long. Not to mention the fact that the secretaries are very rude and impatient. I think the only pleasant, nice and caring staff member is the nurse that takes care of the blood pressure and weight. Very sweet woman.Please be careful when choosing a psychiatrist, it is very important. If I were you I would not chose Dr. Jain.

September 21st, 2011
Great Doctor
Knows about meds. very kind and patient.

April 4th, 2011
This was one of the WORST experiences I have ever had. We took our child into her office and when we came back for the results, instead of speaking to my husband and myself by ourselves, she brought us all into the office. She then proceeded to tell us in front of our son that his condition would never be cured and that he was a compulsive liar and thief and would never take responsibility for his actions. So now she's literally told this 14 year old boy that he can do all these things and he can't help himself. WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!! She has no bedside manner, she's crass, and rude. I would never, absolutely ever recommend her to anyone. She is in it for the money and not to help people.

December 9th, 2010
Find another doctor
This woman is a bully. She does not listen, she dictates. She doesn't have poor bedside manner, she has NONE. She is a medicine pusher. Please find another doctor.

January 29th, 2009
Cold and impersional. Prescribed wrong dosage and claimed a specific med could be cut in half even though the it says in the information sheet you get with your meds that you can not cut the pill because it is time released.