A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjeevi Tivakaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjeevi Tivakaran, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tivakaran graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Tivakaran has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tivakaran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans