A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjeevi Tivakaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjeevi Tivakaran is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjeevi Tivakaran, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tivakaran graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Tivakaran has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjeevi Chandrahasa Tivakaran MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjeevi C. Tivakaran practice?
- Dr. Sanjeevi Tivakaran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanjeevi Tivakaran practices Neurology near Bossier City, LA.
See Bossier City Neurologists.