A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjeevi Vridhachalam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vridhachalam
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vridhachalam Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjeevi Vridhachalam, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Radiology Teleradiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Vridhachalam graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Vridhachalam has 26 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjeevi Vridhachalam MD is a male Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjeevi Vridhachalam practice?
- Dr. Sanjeevi Vridhachalam has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjeevi Vridhachalam practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Poway, CA.
See Poway Radiologists.