A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjeevi Vridhachalam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vridhachalam
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vridhachalam Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjeevi Vridhachalam, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Radiology Teleradiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Vridhachalam graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Vridhachalam has 26 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjeevi Vridhachalam MD is a male Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjeevi Vridhachalam practice?
- Dr. Sanjeevi Vridhachalam has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjeevi Vridhachalam practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Poway, CA.
See Poway Radiologists.