A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjeevkumar Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjeevkumar Patel, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjeevkumar Patel MD is a male Nephrologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjeevkumar Patel practice?
- Dr. Sanjeevkumar Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjeevkumar Patel practices Nephrology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Nephrologists.