A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjida Mirza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjida Mirza is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mirza
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Mirza Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirza graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Mirza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thorek Hosp& Med Ctr, Chicago, Il
- Thorek Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjida A Mirza MD is a female General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sanjida A. Mirza practice?
- Dr. Sanjida Mirza has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjida Mirza practices General Practice near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago General Practitioners.