A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjit Bindra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjit Bindra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bindra
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bindra graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Bindra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjit Singh Bindra MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sanjit S. Bindra practice?
- Dr. Sanjit Bindra has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjit Bindra practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Lakewood, OH.
See Lakewood Internists and Lakewood Endocrinologists.