Dr. Sanjit Dutta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanjit Dutta?

November 23rd, 2015

Best doctor I've ever had

Dr. Dutta has been my physician for four years now and he is by far the best doctor I've ever had. I'm a 55 year old woman with a complex medical profile including rheumatoid arthritis and type 2 diabetes, along with several other medical problems. He is very professional, yet kind and caring. Even though his schedule is always packed, I never feel like he's in a hurry or is trying to rush through the appointment. I always prepare for my appointments by writing out a list of questions, and he always answers them fully and to my satisfaction. I am not a medical professional, but I do a lot of research into my conditions and Dr. Dutta always treats me like an equal partner in my healthcare. If he wants to do something different than what I have suggested, he always explains why. He is an excellent diagnostician, and he is super knowledgeable on every aspect of medicine. He also consults with other doctors when he feels they may have more expertise in a particular area, which I wish all doctors would do. He doesn't just treat what's in front of him at each appointment, but looks at the big picture and the overall arc of my health situation. He is so committed to his patients that he has called me at home on evenings, weekends, and once even called me on Thanksgiving when he was concerned about a test result. Another time he called me while I was still driving home from my appointment and told me to go straight to the emergency room. That phone call probably saved my life! He never crosses any professional boundaries, yet I can talk to him like he's a real person, not like he's up on some high pedestal looking down upon me. His staff are all very courteous and actually remember my name! His current MA is excellent, and the phlebotomist is one of my favourite people in the whole world! It was sheer dumb luck that I found him when I moved to Spokane four years ago, but I wouldn't even consider for a moment changing doctors. I highly recommend him to everyone, and he is now my adult daughter's doctor too. Unfortunately, he is so popular that his schedule is packed, and he is not accepting new patients at this time.

May 17th, 2015

Listen

Some times i feel like he hears what i am saying but not listening.He 1/2 the time dose what he wants not what i feel he should do i know my body its mine.

February 9th, 2017