Dr. Sanjitpal Gill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanjitpal Gill?

August 23rd, 2016

Well worth the wait!

Exceptionally friendly staff from receptionists through the two nurses I met. The PA met with me first and had a very open conversation with him concerning my issues. He was an excellent listener and addressed all my concerns. When I was through with him and was satisfied with our "plan", he said, "Dr. Gill is going to come in to go over what we have discussed. He also just wants to meet you. We talked about a number of things and he demonstrated the same compassion that his PA Andy did. I had to wait almost three months to get this appointment, but I am certainly glad I waited.

July 15th, 2015

I have seen Dr Gill on more than one occasion. I requested an appointment with him after he performed surgery on my niece who is also a physician. I stayed with her both before and after the surgery. Surgery went very well and I took her for follow up appointments. I was very pleased with all aspects of his performance as well as his staff. I then saw him for a problem I was having with walking and clumsiness. He diagnosed my problem but did not suggest surgery until he referred me for epidurals. He then told me he was sure he could help me with surgery. That was more than a year ago. I declined the surgery because my children did not want me to have it since I am prone to infections and their father died after heart surgery. Now I am having trouble holding silverware to eat and have little ability to grasp items. Incidentally I had already had another opinion from another orthopedic group and Dr Gill told me the exact same diagnosis and recommenderd same surgical procedures as the other group. If in the future I decide to have the surgery I am convinced that Dr. Gill is the surgeon for me. I did not follow up as I should so I am leaving that field blank!

July 4th, 2015

Left frustrated and disappointed

I waited six weeks for the appointment with Dr Gill. Then waited hour and fifteen minutes and saw Dr Gill for three minutes. His PA Andy was very nice but obviously rushed and fI'd nit review aNY of the six pages of paper work they asked me to complete on my condition and symptoms . I came prepared for the appointment with current medical records, xrays, MRI's, etc. None of this was reviewed. The entire staff was polite but seemed to rush through everything. I felt as if asking any questions was not welcomed. I was referred to Dr Gill based on his experience and reputation but will be seeking another physician based on a disappointing initial visit. After all, not sure I want anyone operating on my spine that doesn't take time to talk with me, throughly review my medical history or answer my questions.

June 5th, 2015

not impressed

I felt very hurried through my appointments. He doesn't take the time to talk with me and answer my questions.

June 2nd, 2015

Great doctor....Great staff

An extremely competent orthapedic doctor. Trained as a surgeon. One of the best in his field. I did a lot of research on him after I was referred to him by my internal medicine doctor on a diagnosis of spinal stenosis/degenerative spine disease. Smart, witty, pleasant and extremely professional. He really listens to you! I am still under treatment with him and I have tons of confidence in his ability. Office staff are quick, efficient, upbeat...everyone very pleasant and attentive.

April 16th, 2015

Mrs

Love Dr. Gill's PA, Andy!

April 8th, 2015