A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjiv Dahal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjiv Dahal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjiv Dahal, FASN, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahal graduated from Minsk Medical Institute.
Dr. Dahal has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjiv Kumar Dahal FASN and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjiv K. Dahal practice?
- Dr. Sanjiv Dahal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanjiv Dahal practices Nephrology near Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Nephrologists.